1) My Sassy Girl – Based on a series of true stories posted by Ho-sik Kim on the Internet describing his relationship with his girlfriend. These were later transformed into a best-selling book and the movie follows the book closely. It describes the meeting of Kyun-woo (Cha) and an unnamed girl. Kyun-woo is shamed into assisting the girl because the other passengers mistakenly think she is his girlfriend. Once he helps her, Kyun-woo develops a deep sense of responsibility for her which enables him to tolerate (somehow) the girl’s abuses.
Imdb – http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0293715/
2) A Moment to Remember – A Korean love story about a young couple’s enduring love, which is tested when 27 year old Sun-jin is diagnosed with a rare form of Alzheimer’s disease.
Imdb – http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0428870/
3) Sad Movie – Several couples struggle with their relationships.
Imdb – http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0475711/
4) Miracle in Cell No. 7 – A story about love between a mentally ill father and his lovingly adorable daughter. Which is her father, accused of murder and rape.
Imdb – http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2659414/
5) Always – A love story centered on ex-boxer Chul-min and a blind telemarketer Jung-hwa.
Imdb – http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2082180/
6) Daisy – About a tragic love triangle story involving young painter Hye-young, Interpol detective Jeong Woo, and professional hitman Park Yi.
Imdb – http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0468704/