1) Late Night Dancing is illegal in Japan.
2) Japan suffers 1500 Earthquakes every year.
3) Japan had more then 50,000 people who are over 100 years old.
4) Japan has just 2 gun-related homicides every year.
5) The world’s oldest company operated in Japan from 578 AD to 2006.
6) Japan Consists of over 6,800 Islands.
7) Japan Trains are among the world’s most punctual: Their average delay is just 18 seconds.
8) Square watermelons are grown by Japanese farmers for easier stack and store.
9) In Japan, there are more pets than children.
10) Japan’s birthday rate is so low that adult diapers are sold more than baby diapers.
11) 98% of all adoptions in Japan are of Male adults, so that family business can remain within the family.
12) In Japan, 90% of mobile phones are waterproof because youngsters use them even in the shower.
13) In Korea and Japan, There is a cat cafe where you can go to drink coffee and hang out with cats for hours.
14) Sleeping on the job is acceptable in Japan as its viewed as exhaustion from working hard.
15) In Japan, Teachers and Students come together to clean the classrooms and cafeteria.
16) Many couples in Japan celebrate Christmas like Valentine’s Day. It is definitely more of a “lovers” holiday in Japan.